It is possible to make an application for a Queensland wedding certificate—or replacement wedding certificate or commemorative wedding certification you are applying for were married (and the marriage registered) in the state package—if you or free porno the person.
Your registered celebrant or subscribed minister of faith must record your marriage with us. We do not immediately deliver a certification whenever a wedding is registered. You will need to purchase one.
You will find 3 forms of wedding certificate—standard, commemorative and ceremonial. Just a standard wedding certificate may be used for formal purposes and proof of modification of title through wedding. You can even make use of your marriage that is standard certificate signing up to federal government agencies and banking institutions.
The marriage that is ceremonial directed at you by the authorized celebrant or authorized minister of religion is certainly not formal. You can not utilize it to show your relationship.
Commemorative wedding certification packages consist of a standard wedding certification.
If you were hitched outside Queensland, contact the interstate or offshore registering authority to have your certificate.
How exactly to use
It may need you not as much as ten full minutes to fill in this application.
- Answer the concerns.
- Select the method that you wish to spend the cost.
- Review your details.
- See the e-mail we deliver you to discover just how to finalise the application.
- Get proof of ID papers certified by a Justice for the Peace or any other authorised individual.
- Submit your proof of ID by post or perhaps in individual.
- Fill in the wedding certificate form
Post your finished application, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), along with your certified papers to:
Registry of Births, fatalities and MarriagesPO Box 15188 CITY EAST QLD 4002
We shall start to process the application as soon as we get your write-ups.
Processing timeframes for properly done applications that have got all the proof that is required of and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no additional charge)
- 2 business times for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please enable more time for Australia Post to supply your wedding certification to your target.
See any one of the locations that are following
- The Brisbane registry customer service centre at degree 32, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane
- One of our agents at a Queensland Magistrates Court or Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) workplace (except the Brisbane Magistrates Court)
- JPs into the grouped Community if you pay online
Bring your finished application kind, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your initial evidence of ID along with other supporting documents (if required).
You immediately, unless registered before 1963 if you submit your correctly filled out application at the Brisbane registry customer service centre and the marriage has already been registered, the certificate will be given to.
In the event that wedding ended up being registered before 1963, the certification is likely to be prepared after 2.30pm the business day that is next. Urgent certificates ($29.35) could be prepared in 3 hours ( or perhaps the following working day in the event that you apply after 1.30pm).
Processing timeframes for correctly completed applications which can be submitted at a Queensland Magistrates Court or QGAP office with all the current proof that is required of and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no fee that is additional
- 2 company days for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please allow additional time for Australia Post to produce your wedding certification to your target.
JPs into the Community—online orders just
Bring your printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your proof that is original of along with other supporting documents (if required).
Processing times remain exactly the same, and begin from when you’ve got confirmed your ID.
Spend the charge
The total price is determined when you complete the applying form on line. You can easily spend:
- By charge card (Visa or MasterCard)
- During the customer support centre
- By EFTPOS or bank card
- With cash
- By having a company account cheque
- With a bank cheque
- By having a cash purchase
- Through the mail
- By charge card
- With a continuing company account cheque
- By having a bank cheque
- Having a cash purchase.
Make cheques and cash requests payable to ‘Registry of Births, fatalities and Marriages’.
We don’t accept cheques that are personal.
|Item||cost marriage that is commemorative package (1 standard marriage certification and standard postage included)||$64.50|
|Standard wedding certificate (standard postage included)||$49.50|
Standard postage is roofed into the cost when a certificate is ordered by you to be delivered by mail.
You can easily request to own your certification posted by registered or express post for the cost.
|International registered post||$16.10|
- Fill out the wedding certificate application
E mail us
E-mail bdm-mail@justice. Qld.gov.au, we respond to online enquiries within 2 company times.
Local call* 13 QGOV (13 74 68) Overseas +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
(Phone lines Monday– that is open Friday 8.30am–4.30pm)
*Costs could be greater from cell phones and interstate.
Have the PDF application form
If you’re not able to complete the form online, you should use the PDF application form and use by post or perhaps in individual.
Do so online
Correct a certification
Learn how to alter wrong or information that is missing the full time of this occasion.